Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Popcorn Train - Cozy Cottage Popcorn Pillow

 Hello! Since I've been on the 'bubbles/bobbles/popcorns' train crocheting patterns with 'bubbles/bobbles/popcorns' stitches recently, I figured why not run with the theme. So, here is my version of the Cozy Cottage Crochet Popcorn Pillow by Craft Yarn Council.
Why did I change colors you ask? Weeell..Iranoutoftheblueyarns. So I improvised. I already had the back panel just hanging out waiting to be useful. It all came together in the end. I think the bright orange makes the pattern stand out, don't you? I used Milk Cotton yarns for the front panel and our local Nona yarns for the back.
 I did something a bit different with the closure. I added a couple rows at the top and added loops for the buttons. Next time, I'll add more rows instead of just three. The light blue yarn was just sitting near the front panel when I suddenly thought about a place somewhere far away, and decided to add it to the pillow.
 Santa Fe. The color inspiration for this pillow. I just love it!

So, now I'm off to read for awhile. Not sure if I'll be productive then. Just wait and see...Thanks for stopping by!

Aisyah

5 comments:

MamaDaniel said...

hi kak... blog baru rupanya...
nice.. love it!

santa fe rupanya... mmg cun!

Aisyah Helga said...

Ha'ah zila..tukar imej baru pulak :)

Nur said...

Cantik bantal kusyen. Button pun comei je. :)

Pradeepa said...

The popcorn pillow cover is beautiful.

Aisyah Helga said...

Thanks Yati & Pradeepa :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...