Friday, September 4, 2015

Still Past Projects - Bags


Hello again :) These are bags I've crocheted in recent months and I have to say this bag is my favorite. I forgot where I got the square pattern from but you could Google 'Chrysanthemum granny square' or something like that.
Another pic of the back and lining.
A bag I started a long time ago but just had the mood to attached the handle and sew the lining. I made up my own design using the Catherine's Wheel stitch pattern.
I love the colors of this bag! And the yarn, too, which is the Milk Cotton yarn from China. I followed a pattern from a Japanese book. I forget from which book it was.
I saw a friend's tutorial on how to sew the lining for a bag shaped like this and I did quite well, if I'd say so myself.
This bag was crocheted a few years ago but I only attached the lining recently.
My own pattern which mainly comprised of dc and ch1. Simple.
I bought a cheap sewing machine a few months ago and my first projects were these small pouches. I still have to practice sewing the zipper part which can get frustrating when they don't turn out the way I wanted them to.
I got ambitious and tried my hand at patchwork. It was almost perfect.
And lastly, a too long with a zipper small opening pouch but it's perfect for storing crochet hooks. I haven't been using my sewing machine in a while but you haven't seen the last of my 'new' sewing skills!

Have a great weekend
and take care!

Aisyah

4 comments:

Pradeepa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! It was nice to hear from you after a long time. I didn't know you had started a new blog. Those bags are very beautiful.

Aisyah Helga said...

You're welcome Pradeepa :) And thanks for visiting and for your lovely comment, too!

Nur said...

Thumbs up, kak Aisyah.
Nanti tambah 'penyakit baru', selain benang, beli gajet jahit pulak, hehe..

Aisyah Helga said...

Thanks Yati :) Memang cadang nk kumpul duit beli mesin jahit yg lebih canggih lg ni..hihihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...