Monday, October 12, 2015

Pajama Bottom, Batman & Sunburst

 Hi! All you lovely peolple out there! Here is my newest project which is a Sunburst granny square blanket or lapghan depending on my mood on how big I want to make it. The color inspiration came from my new pajama bottom. I just love the colors! By the way, that isn't yellow but mustard which I also love.
 And this is my progress so far. If I wanted to use this blanket during this coming monsoon season, I need to work faster.
 Those two circles reminds me of minions eyes.

Yesterday, out of the blue, my husband asked me if I knew of any store that sells batman costumes. That had me blinking. I asked him costumes with the cape on? Yes, he replied. I ask again, whatever for? He said..I think I want to be Batman. Hahahaha..of all things! Then I look at what I'm crocheting, why..these are Batman's colors! So, I'm going to name this blanket the Batman Sunburst Blanket. Or Lapghan.
 
 Same, yes? How mighty he looks..
 This tiny daisy I found beside my house keeps up with the color scheme.
I've always loved photography although I've never had a professional camera before. That's in my bucket list. I am aiming to do a photography project with a theme soon. Maybe anything to do with nature. Maybe I'll start with this daisy. Yes! That's it! I'm excited now!

Ok, that's all for now, I'll post again real soon. Take care and thanks for stopping by :)

Aisyah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...