Friday, September 18, 2015

My Knobby Cushion Cover

 Actually, the pattern is called Textured Bubble Stitch by MyPicot. This pattern is pretty but it can be a tad boring after a while(for me, that is). I frogged four times at the beginning because as usual I didn't read the pattern properly. I know, I know, my bad. You should know, if you're going to do this pattern, that you have to turn your work after every row.
You can see the 'knobby' bits from this angle. So, to run with the theme of bubbles, I did a pom pom edging. Fun! I've used this edging three times now, all for cushion covers. It's real easy to do. You can find the pattern here.
I used dark purple yarns for the edging as it highlights all the colors of the cushion cover.
  
The back view. Just a simple granny square.

Now, I trying to figure out what I'm going to crochet or knit next. I have so many patterns that I can't choose one! Oh my...

Aisyah

2 comments:

Pradeepa said...

I love the stitch pattern of this pillow. It gives a beautiful texture though it might be a boring one.

Aisyah Helga said...

At first it is fun to crochet but after awhile it gets tedious. I just wanted to try as many patterns as I can make :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...