Saturday, October 24, 2015

Project 30 Nature #12, At The Beach & Turkeys

 Project 30 Nature #12

I went to the beach today. The weather wasn't really good because of the haze but I did take some neat photos and after editing them they turned out really good.





 I'm really digging this photography/editing/graphic thing. I had a lot of fun playing around with some of them. Maybe I will offer some of them up as backgrounds.

This photo below was taken by my husband this afternoon. These turkeys escaped from their cage and went jay walking. It was hilarious! Many people including tourists took photo of them running around.

Take care and thanks for visiting. 'Til tomorrow..

Aisyah

2 comments:

Nur said...

Cantik-cantiknya gambar. Ada bakat kak Aisyah ni, photography.
Laaa... dah lama tak tengok ayam belanda. Hehe.. kat kampung husband pun takde orang bela. :D

Aisyah Helga said...

Terima kasih banyak Yati :) Tengah mengasah bakat ni walaupun guna hp saja. Tuan punya ayam belanda tu bela sebagai hobi je, macam2 jenis burung & ayam dia ada.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...