Thursday, October 15, 2015

Triangle Circles & Project 30 Nature #4

Hello! Yesterday it was a star-in-a-circle-in-a-square, today it's triangles-in-a-circle. I just knew that I was going to make these when I saw the pattern at Atty*s. Her blog is awesome with lots of free patterns! 
I'm not sure yet what this will be but I'm aiming for a bed cover. I subtracted and added a few things. In the second round, I chained 1 instead of 3 because when I added a third row and it looked too holey. I added the third round because the triangle turned out too small for my liking. The third round is like this - 1dc in all the dc between corners, 2dc before and after every trc, and in all corners, make 2trc, ch3, 2trc. At first, I struggled a bit with the joining but I figured it out after a while.You can find the pattern here.
Project 30 Nature #4

Two versions of the original after being PicMonkeyed. I love the above photo with the linen background.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

Aisyah


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...